How I Met GAM


EDITOR'S NOTE 
I heard of this Association a year ago when I first made “tambay” in Manapla.
According to my friends G.A.M. Stands for ‘GAY ASSOCIATION OF MANAPLA’ ,an Association of Gay/third sex members in Manapla and yearly held different kinds of activities like GAM NIGHT wherein they’re having an entertainment show, in which they are able to showcase their talents like dancing ,singing ,and impersonating ,and just because of one mission, make people laugh.
And the show is not just intended to get their exposure but of course they also want to promote gender equality in their community and in the world,  ‘cause they also believe that ‘gays gives color to the world’.
In addition,Gam night or Gay Celebration Night is also dedicated to the people of manapla, and this show is also their way of giving thanks to their fellowmen, for not letting them feel discriminated or not accepting them of their inferiors.
Moreover, this show is also their way of proving that they have sense and useful to their community, and they must be given importance despite of their sexuality. And in fact, they are always in demand in the town, and they’re always assigned to do different projects for their municipality. Such as putting decorations  on the stage during Christmas, or holding an event every fiesta like “Manang Pula”.
Most of these member s are sent to different places in the region to represent their town in different competitions such as Folk Dance competition, Festival dance parades/contest, and more cultural shows, and their biggest achievement is when they’ve seen in National Television and perform in Pilipinas Got Talent.
So after knowing and having enough knowledge and background of these Fellas, I got interested of knowing them better.
Since then, I got to make friend s to some of them , got to hang-out and had fun with them.
And they were indeed nice and funny. And I really felt proud of having them as new friends. And I haven’t heard of other organizations in the whole Negros Island such this organization.
At first, I was actually hesitant to participate in their show, because I don’t want others to think that I already unfurled my identity.
But I just think that this way I could be able to loosen  up,have fun, meet new people, explore, and expose my talent to the public while I’m still in vacation.
So after the show, I was successful , I gained new group of friends, I was able to gain “FANS” or shall I say people who believed in my talents, and I really had fun!
And the show was so successful and I congratulate GAM of having another unforgettable event, and of having a lot of positive response from the people who watched the show,
And I really look forward to perform with them next year,and I also hope and wish that they’ll have more shows to come in coming years.
And I can now conlude that “GAM IS NOT JUST ANY OTHER ORDINARY ORGANIZATION BUT IT’S FOR A CAUSE, AND THE SHOW THEY HELD WAS NOT JUST A MERE SHOW , BUT IT WAS “SOME” SHOW!”
;;;”HAVE YOU GOT A UNIQUE STORY TO SHARE FROM YOUR LIFE?” Share them to me by posting them on my comment box.

Mga Komento

Mga sikat na post sa blog na ito

Saranghaeyo!

TEEN TOP AND MORE LIKEs!