Be in Sports with Go

...Featured personality/athlete
Name: Genesis George Quijano Go
Age: 15 years old
height: 5'6"
Zodiac sign: Aries
Born in : Bacolod City
School: Manapla National High School



Genesis George Q. Go, or commonly called as jay-jay, is a 15 year old promising athlete who resides and studies in junior year in a public school in Mun. of Manapla. He plays track and field since in grade school and deservingly won several medals and usually ranked on top.
This young lad is proud of continuously inspiring his fellow youth to engage in sports such as the game he plays, and in fact he personally invites them to join in his Group (the runners). “and there’s no age limit so don’t be shy…” Genesis speaks.
And according to him, this kind of doing is very ideal for everybody especially to teenagers who’ve gone astray or out of school youths, ‘cause through this they may be able to experience the good thing about sports and it’s better help to their life, and it’s a way also of having  positive outlook in our daily lives.

How do you handle stress? “I always do running. Or jogging Every day. So I think it helps me out handle my stress well.” He said.

During Genesis’ spare times he checks his Facebook account and amuse himself by playing his favorite online games “crossfire”. And he never plays alone ‘cause he always got his friends and siblings along.

Do you play other games or sport games?  “I always love playing basketball & volleyball with my barkadas when we’re all out together. And I don’t play anything else aside from these” He answered.

And sometimes when he doesn’t feel going out, he’d rather lock himself in his room and play his favorite O.P.M.  Songs.

Genesis satisfies himself in the morning by eating nutritious foods like Hotdog and fried egg and a cup of rice. And during lunch he’d rather request his mom to cook Laswa for him since he loves eating vegetable viands and he believes it’s the best for his body.

Unlike other teens who mostly wishes to have and collect hi-tech gadgets and fanciful stuffs.
Genesis only prays and wishes to have a good life with his parents and younger brothers  without these expensive things.

And when asked, ‘if you’ll receive one material gift  from someone it may be from a friend or your Parents. What would it be?’ “I always wanted a motorcycle but we couldn’t afford to buy one for now and I’m still minor and still under supervision. But if someone would do give one for me, It’ll make me happy.” he answered.

If GENESIS TRAVELS; “I’d prefer to be in Taiwan so I  could meet my  relatives who lives there.”
GENESIS WANTS TO BECOME; “a Sea-man one day ,’cause I think it’s one of the best job for a man. And by this I can be able to travel different places in the world.”
ANY PLANS OF BECOMING A MODEL ONE DAY? “No, I don’t think it’s my field. But if given a chance to at least try and be trained, of course with no further hesitation I would say yes and grab the chance.
ANY GIRLFRIEND/S BEFORE? “I’m single since birth.lol”
IDEAL GIRL?  “What I like for  a girl?(rubbing his chin) she’ll be pretty ,tall ,skinny , I like girls with long hair and a fair complexion. But I also want a simple lady. And more importantly, she love me’”
WITH HER PERSONALITY? “uhmmm…  I like medyo suplada ,happy person siya,chatty , and possess a good talent especially in singing,and of course gust ko yung nag lalaro din ng sport ko.”
IF GENESIS LIKES SURPRISES?  “yes gusto ko talaga ang na susurprise ako. In fact may hindi ako malimutan na moment non , when my papa arrived , na hindi namin alam. Ayun pala surprise daw.!hehe”
DISLIKES? “I don’t wanna be fooled, yung tipong niloloko ako,and I don’t really like loud people at I don’t like listening to rumors, and ayaw ko nung ginagawan ako ng negative stories.”
10 YEARS FROM NOW? “isa na akong ganap na seaman at I became the Captain of the ship.”

Mga Komento

Mga sikat na post sa blog na ito

Saranghaeyo!

TEEN TOP AND MORE LIKEs!